Get This WidgetGet This Widget



Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My Sketch v2.6

* My Sketch 2.6 ? is The Best sketch maker with more than 10 million amazing users!


Screenshot 1 My Sketch v2.6



Customer's Reviews

* THE best sketch maker in appstore
* This app is amazing
* Worth every penny!!
* Great app, a must to have !


Achievements

* Featured by Apple for New and Noteworthy
* Achieved Top 5 paid iPad Photography
* Achieved Top 10 paid iPhone Photography
* Top 10 Photography in more than 15 Countries
* Over 7 Million Users who has use our Sketch Application on Facebook


Features

* Turn your photos to Beautiful Realistic Sketch
* Create unlimited sketches
* High Resolution
* Photos can be taken directly from Camera or Photo Album
* Choose 20 different type of Sketches
* Adjustment of Brightness and Contrast to achieve the best Sketch Results
* Sharing via Facebook,Twitter, Tumblr,Flickr and E-mail

Why are we different from the other Sketch Application

* We use complex algorithm to achieve REALISTIC and NEAR PERFECTION Sketch
* Our Sketch can be saved into High Resolution and suitable for printing
* Our Sketch retain the original quality of the Photo without destroying or distorting it.


Screenshots

Screenshot 2 My Sketch v2.6

Screenshot 3 My Sketch v2.6

Screenshot 4 My Sketch v2.6

Screenshot 5 My Sketch v2.6

Screenshot 6 My Sketch v2.6

Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later.

Download My Sketch v2.6


No comments:

Post a Comment